Health & Safety
All organisations are required by UK law to have access to “competent” health & safety advice. We can help organisations with all of their consultancy needs.
All organisations with 5 or more employees are required by UK law to have…
- Documented health and safety policy
- Documented risk assessments for all significant hazards
- Access to competent health & safety advice
- Documented arrangements for the planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of health & safety arrangements (i.e. a health & safety manual)
- Adequate health and safety training for managers and employees
If your company employs less than 5 employees you are still legally bound to have a health and safety policy.
Firesafe-uk can help with all of these issues. We provide a wide range of fully tailored solutions to assist our client’s comply with their legal duties.
The penalties of not complying with health & safety law can be serious
- Unlimited fines, to be paid straight from profits
- Individual fines and jail sentences
- Director disqualifications
- Publicity of prosecutions, leading to loss of orders and damaged reputation
Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s) can rarely afford to employ a full-time health & safety manager or advisor – that’s where we come in. We provide health & safety services and advice as and when needed, giving SME’s a cost effective health & safety solution such as our annual health and safety support contracts.
We can help larger organisations too – for example by providing an independent audit of their management system, or by mentoring/supporting their internal health & safety specialists.
Our consultants are all experts in their field. It goes without saying that our expert team hold top class qualifications and their experience is second to none.
Firesafe-uk can assist in preparing your individual policies and procedures for fire safety, health & safety and environmental issues – including the formulation of Chas Assessments that covers best practice compliant with legislation and approved code of practice. You will be able to demonstrate continued improvement in your organisation’s safety, health and environmental performance. These are tailored to your organisation’s specific requirements, best industry practices and reflect the requirements within current legislation.
Firesafe-uk will work with you to set up your own fire, health & safety and environmental management system to enable you to achieve best practice compliant with legislation and continual improvement in SHE performance.